Thanks to an actual philosopher, like, a real philosopher, one who actually studied philosophy at an academic institution – Daniel Mullin – unlike myself; a pretend philosopher who just stares at things and makes up stories about those things, my ego has been caressed and inflated, and I’m happy to report that I have been appreciated, and from this appreciation, I have been awarded with an award, an appreciation award.
If you’ve not yet done so, I urge you to check out his blog, and show him some love. Mainly because we should all endeavour to live life in this way. But also because he writes well and for the simple reason that he’s a philosopher. A thinker. A mover. A shaker and a baker. A friend of knowledge and a beam of wisdom. An egg to the chicken and a goose to the snail. A Frege to a Russell. A cake to an oven.
I’ll stop now. Just check out his blog. Or don’t, I’m not one to boss people around. Whatever, clever. I’m not from Denver. Though it is November. And I’ve had too many coffees.
Here’s what ya’ll need to do to accept this award.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog. That’s me, in case you’re wondering.
2) Attach the award icon to your site. Easy peasy.
3) Answer some specific questions. I have answered them also
4) Oh shit, and include a link back to this blog, mine, humans are weird, weirdo:
Umm, here are the questions that I’m (and you, too, nominee are) obliged to answer in order to receive this award.
- Your favorite color? – Green. I grew up wanting to be the green Power Ranger.
- Your favorite animal? – Humans. Because I love myself so much. Just kidding. Dogs. They’re better than humans.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? – I don’t require drink. I’m a cyborg.
- Facebook or Twitter? – I fart in both their general directions.
- Your favorite pattern? – Non-patterns. And, the one’s made by rippling water.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I like finding no ants in my kitchen sink.
- Your favorite number? – 0.
- Your favorite day of the week? – Time is relative. Therefore, relatively speaking, I enjoy all days equally.
- Your favorite flower? – Flower power.
- What is your passion? - He’s a cat, named passion. He just looks like a non-existent entity, which is why his existence, non-existence, is confuzzling. What? Shut up, Rob. Okay.
Here are my nominations. And they’re in a very particular non-order, all 10 of them:
All these bloggers blogs are wonderful.
Oh, and I must display my trophy here in or on this post:
Fuck, I hate doing these things because I know that I have certainly left people/blogs out. But not to worry, I won’t ever accept an award of this nature again, and so I will never again have to face this demonic albatross that composes blog exclusion.
Humans-are-givers-and-takers-of-accolades. I, myself, prefer to be isolated from all such things, but what the hell?